We are proud to present the 2020 Parramatta Eels Indigenous Jersey.
Theme: Connection. The jersey design represents the connection and the meaning of Indigenous Round to our players
Artist: Danielle Mate Sullivan in collaboration with NRL Player Will Smith
· The large image at the bottom left represents the Parramatta Eels as the meeting place for our players
· Above and connected to this is the player’s home. This represents the country that the players are connected to and where they always return. It signiﬁes their families that they’re often playing away from and the importance of that journey back home.
· The four hands represent Will Smith and Blake Ferguson’s children.
· The other smaller circles that connect back to the Club, represent the communities that Parramatta Eels visit and work with.
· The Parramatta River runs through the bottom right corner. This is paying respect to the traditional owners of the land, the Darug People. The Burramattagal people, who are a clan of the Darug, have a connection to this river where they ﬁrst settled and caught ﬁsh, eels and other food here.
· Represent the colours of both the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander ﬂags
This 2020 Parramatta Eels Indigenous Jersey features:
- Emboridered Parramatta Eels club logo (left chest)
- Embrodiered NRL logo (right chest)
- Sublimated sponsor logo's including, Aland, EK Recruitment, Actron Air and ISC
- Club specific detailling including 1947 printed on the back collar and Blue & Gold Army inside the collar text
- NRL locker label
- Shirt tail hem for a superior fit
- Designed and manufactured by ISC
Gentle machine wash in warm water.